PhytoMulti® with Iron 60 tabs
PhytoMulti–The Smart Multi
PhytoMulti takes you beyond basic wellness support. It has a proprietary blend of 13 concentrated extracts and phytonutrients with scientifically tested biological activity to protect your cells and maintain DNA stability–activating your health potential like no other supplement.*
Here’s what makes PhytoMulti so smart:*
- Intelligent blend of highly-concentrated, full-spectrum phytonutrients to help you achieve your maximum health potential
- Phytonutrient potential for cell protection and DNA stability, verified by sophisticated in vitro Total ORACFN and Comet assays
- Phytonutrients impact cell signaling to communicate healthy messages throughout the body
- Enhanced with select bioactive plant compounds—including lutein, zeaxanthin, lycopene, and resveratrol
- Optimized with essential vitamins and minerals for multidimensional health support
- Vegetarian capsules are made of plant-derived ingredients and are designed to be easy to swallow
PhytoMulti recharges, nourishes, and defends your cells like no other foundation nutrition formula.*
For more information, visit www.PhytoMulti.com
- Intelligent blend of a highly-concentrated, full spectrum of phytonutrients with science-based efficacy.*
- Phytonutrient potential for cell protection and DNA stability verified by sophisticated in vitro ORACFN and Comet assays.*
- Phytonutrients impact cell signaling to communicate healthy messages throughout the body.*
- Enhanced with select bioactive plant compounds—including lutein, zeaxanthin, lycopene, and resveratrol.
- Optimized with essential vitamins and minerals for multidimensional health support.*
- Recharges, nourishes, and defends cells like no other foundation nutrition formula.*
|Vitamin A [50% as mixed carotenoids and 50% as retinyl acetate]||10,000 IU||200%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate)||120 mg||200%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||1000 IU||250%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||100 IU||333%|
|Vitamin K (as phytonadione)||120 mcg||150%|
|Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)||25 mg||1667%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin)||50 mg||250%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||25 mg||1250%|
|Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)||800 mcg||200%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||200 mcg||3333%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||75 mg||750%|
|Iron (ferrous bis-glycinate)||18 mg||100%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||150 mcg||100%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)||40 mg||10%|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||15 mg||100%|
|Selenium (as selenium aspartate)||100 mcg||143%|
|Copper (as copper citrate)||1 mg||50%|
|Manganese (as manganese citrate)||0.5 mg||25%|
|Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)||200 mcg||167%|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate complex)||50 mcg||67%|
|Choline (as choline bitartrate)||25 mg||*|
|Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract)||10 mg||*|
|Proprietary Phytonutrient Blend of:||400 mg||*|
|Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex [standardized to 45% hesperidin], green coffee bean extract [standardized to 45% chlorogenic acid), pomegranate whole fruit extract [standardized to 40% ellagic acid], grape seed extract [standardized to 90% polyphenols], blueberry fruit extract [standardized to 30% total polyphenols, and 12% anthocyanins], green tea leaf extract [standardized to 60% catechins and 40% EGCG], bitter melon fruit extract [stan-dardized to 5% bitter principles], prune skin extract [standardized to 50% polyphenols], watercress aerial parts 4:1 extract, Chinese cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) bark powder, Indian gum Arabic tree bark and heartwood extract [standardized to 6% catechins], rosemary extract [standardized to 11% min phenolic diterpenes and 7.6% min sum of carnosol+carnosic acid], artichoke leaf extract [containing cynarin and chlorogenic acid]|
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, stearic acid (vegetable), and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin)
Directions: Take one to two tablets once daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Excess vitamin A may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day.
Caution: If you are taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
This product is gluten free.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, stearic acid (vegetable), and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin).
Share this item: