Tanalbit assists comprehensive health through gastrointestinal support and the activity of plant tannin chemistry*.
Serving size: 2 capsules
Active ingredients: Zinc (elemental): 25 mg, Plant Tannin Complex (Proprietary blend of Tannic Acid and Canaigre Root Powder) Tannins: 150 mg, Total Polyphenols: 255 mg,
L-Proline: 12 mg
Other ingredients: High Heat Milk Powder, Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silica
Allergen Statement: This formula contains milk. It is free of yeast, egg, corn, wheat, starch, artificial colors or preservatives.
Tannins may interfere with the absorption/effectiveness of medication. Check with your health professional BEFORE adding Tanalbit to your regimen. Because tannins are astringents, Tanalbit® may cause temporary constipation. If this occurs, use Magnesium/Vitamin C Supplement and increase water intake by at least three 8 oz glasses per day. Tanalbit may also cause nausea. If this occurs, take Tanalbit with a small amount of food or 10 minutes after a small snack.
Warning: Keep the bottle closed in a cool, dry place and out of the reach of children. Consult a health care professional before adding Tanalbit to your daily regimen, especially if you are taking medication or if you have a medical condition. Tanalbit is NOT recommended for pregnant or nursing mothers. Note: Tanalbit contains natural ingredients and color may vary from batch to batch.
FIVE Reasons why you should use Tanalbit Plant Tannins for GI health
Tanalbit is a gastrointestinal support product whose simple, elegant mechanism allows it to:
1) Support a healthy balance of intestinal yeast and flora (bacteria)*
2) Target all areas of the gastrointestine*
3) Work consistently without causing resistance buildup (unlike other products, Tanalbit does not dissolve cellular walls, an action that releases toxins into the body)*
4) Enact supportive antioxidant activity*
5) Work safely – For over 30 years, Tanalbit has proven to be a successful gastrointestinal support product. Its condensed plant tannin based formula is both non-toxic and not absorbed by the liver.
* These statements herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. (FDA CFR 21 part 111)